Are you living your life the way you want to? Do you love the life you are living? If you live your life in an intentional, purposeful way, you control how you want to live and feel, every moment of every day.
How will mindfulness MEDITATION help you?
Mindfulness is the act of paying attention to the present moment in a particular way; on purpose and non-judgmentally. It helps you become more thoughtful, insightful and perceptive. Through the practice of mindfulness you learn to adopt an observers stance, enabling you to respond to the challenges life presents instead of simply reacting.
Meditation has been proven to increase health, focus, creativity, and emotional well-being. When you meditate, even a few minutes a day, you develop certain skills. You get better at noticing what is happening in your system, right now. You can identify more and more with your own truth and presence. You can heal whatever is hurt, unloved, or suffering. This self-acceptance radically shifts the way you experience other people in your life. The things that used to trigger you no longer do, because you are able to simply see them.
Like any new practice in our life, in can be difficult to start mindfulness and meditation on a daily basis. And because of that, it is so much better to have the help of a coach who will be able to guide you through the basics, hold you accountable for your daily practice, and be able to offer you support whenever you need.
Maybe you have already tried practicing, but you found it too hard to keep on practicing it each day or convinced yourself that you were doing it wrong and that your mind never switches off. But you just know you need to do something to reduce your daily stress and live your life with fewer feelings of emotional exhaustion, anxiety, overwhelm or depression. As your mindfulness meditation coach, I can help you by offering you free guided mindfulness meditations so you can reduce your stress symptoms and start uncovering what lies beneath that stress: JOY.
Practicing mindfulness MEDITATION daily can benefit you in:
– Lessened emotional reactivity.
– Improved memory, focus and concentration.
– Improved quality of life and general well-being.
– Decreased stress, depression, anxiety and overwhelm.
– Improved general health, better sleep, better immune system and less chronic pain.
– Have an open mind and heart. ♥
– Have a desire to continuously improve yourself.
– Want a more loving, centred approach to yourself and life.
– Want to be rid of stress & anxiety and achieve greater peace of mind and joy.
– Be willing to practice on a daily basis, for just a few moments or many hours, as you wish.
DISCLAIMER / WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- These guided mindfulness meditations offered are designed to help you relieve stress and encourage well-being. They are not intended to be a treatment for mental or any other health problems.
- For any health problems always seek professional medical care.