Are you living your life the way you want to? Do you love the life you are living? If you live your life in an intentional, purposeful way, you control how you want to live and feel, every moment of every day.
How will mindfulness & MEDITATION help you?
Mindfulness is the act of paying attention to the present moment in a particular way; on purpose and non-judgmentally. It helps you become more thoughtful, insightful and perceptive. Through the practice of mindfulness you learn to adopt an observers stance, enabling you to respond to the challenges life presents instead of simply reacting.
Meditation has been proven to increase health, focus, creativity, and emotional well-being. When you meditate, even a few minutes a day, you develop certain skills. You get better at noticing what is happening in your system, right now. You can identify more and more with your own truth and presence. You can heal whatever is hurt, unloved, or suffering. This self-acceptance radically shifts the way you experience other people in your life. The things that used to trigger you no longer do, because you are able to simply see them.
Like any new practice in our life, in can be difficult to start mindfulness and meditation on a daily basis. And because of that, it is so much better to have the help of a coach who will be able to teach you the basics, hold you accountable for your daily practice, and offer you guidance and support whenever difficulties arise.
Maybe you have already tried practicing, but you found it too hard to keep on practicing it each day or convinced yourself that you were doing it wrong and that your mind never switches off. But you just know you need to do something to reduce your daily stress and live your life with fewer feelings of emotional exhaustion, anxiety, overwhelm or depression. As your mindfulness and meditation coach, I can help you by giving you personalised attention, guidance, and instruction in mindfulness and meditation so you can reduce your stress symptoms and start uncovering what lies beneath that stress: JOY.
Practicing mindfulness & MEDITATION daily can benefit you in:
– Lessened emotional reactivity.
– Improved memory, focus and concentration.
– Improved quality of life and general well-being.
– Decreased stress, depression, anxiety and overwhelm.
– Improved general health, better sleep, better immune system and less chronic pain.
Who do I coach :
– Women from all around the world who want to find their fulfillment and achieve their goals in achieving continuing well-being and a joyful life.
– A daily practice will help you manage your daily stress, take better care of yourself, bring a deep sense of peace and calmness to your days, while gaining purpose, confidence and clarity in your life.
– Have an open mind and heart. ♥
– Have a desire to continuously improve yourself.
– Want a more loving, centred approach to yourself and life.
– Want to be rid of stress & anxiety and achieve greater peace of mind and joy.
– Be willing to practice on a daily basis, for just a few moments or many hours, as you wish.
CURRENTLY NOT TAKING NEW CLIENTS BUT YOU CAN JOIN THE WAITING LIST BELOW
DISCLAIMER / WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- I will not be solving your problem for you, I will help you to solve your problem. If you do not have a problem that you can take ownership of, then I cannot help you find the best possible solution.
- The mindfulness and meditation coaching sessions offered are designed to help you relieve stress and encourage well-being. They are not intended to be a treatment for mental health problems.
- I do not diagnose, cure, or prescribe and am not a substitute for professional medical care.
- If you have recently received or are currently receiving treatment from a psychiatrist, psychotherapist or counsellor for an ongoing mental health problem, I strongly advise that you obtain approval from your mental health professional before proceeding with mindfulness and meditation coaching sessions at this time.
- If you are currently taking medication for a mental health problem, do not change your medication, other than in close collaboration with your medication prescriber.
- If you have recently experienced or are currently going through a traumatic life event, such as a separation from a long-term partner, the death of a close family member or friend, or redundancy, this may not be the right time for you to start to develop a mindfulness and meditation practice. However, this very much depends on your current psychological health and the support networks that you have around you, such as friends, family and mental health professionals.
- I cultivate a warm, positive, and a non-judgmental space with my clients. All the information you share with me is treated with respect and kept with the strictest confidentiality.
- You will need to be at least 18 years old to purchase any of my services.
- I reserve the right at any time to withdraw from a coaching session at which point you will be provided with a full refund.
- All payments will be made upfront and can be made by Paypal or by using your credit card through Paypal even if you do not have an account with Paypal.
- A strict 24-hour cancellation and re-scheduling policy applies. Any changes or cancellations less than 24 hours will be subject to the full fee (non-refundable).
- If you purchase my services, you understand and are agreeing with all of the above terms.